Your Future Strategy

brisbane financial solutions

Do You Need a Mortgage Broker or a Financial Planner?

When entering the world of home loans and property investment who should you turn to? Which of the experts should you approach for help? Mortgage brokers and financial planners may both have cross-over responsibilities however they cater for different financial endeavours.

Let’s begin with mortgage brokers. They are qualified individuals who must either be licensed or appointed to act as a loan adviser. Mortgage brokers should have a thorough understanding of lending facilities, financial institutions, interest rates and financial markets and know all the suitable options for different financial situations. When negotiating with lenders to arrange loans, mortgage brokers can also help manage property settlements.So if you need to know about debt structure or need to investigate the best way to set up a loan, a mortgage broker is probably who you need. Read more...

2 visits |0 Comments|Reply

There are no comments on this post

Write a New Comment on Do You Need a Mortgage Broker or a Financial Planner?

Please Log In or Register to post comments.